Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of WI political races in The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel (number of quotes indicated):
- Jeb Bush (1) Florida Former FL Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Leah Vukmir (1) Republican candidate for Wisconsin U.S. Senator Wisconsin
- Mandela Barnes (2) Democratic Senate candidate Wisconsin
- Pat Buchanan (1) Reform
- Ron Johnson (6) Republican Sr Senator Wisconsin
- Russell Feingold (2) Democrat
- Sarah Godlewski (1) Democratic Challenger Wisconsin
- Scott Walker (4) Wisconsin WI Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Tammy Baldwin (1) Democratic Challenger Wisconsin
- Tim Michels (3) Former Republican Challenger (2006) Wisconsin
- Tom Barrett (1) Democrat U.S. Rep Wisconsin-5
- Tom Nelson (1) Democratic Challenger Wisconsin
- Tony Evers (1) Wisconsin Democratic candidate for governor of Wisconsin
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel:
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Rebecca Kleefisch accuses education conference of promoting critical race theory," by Molly Beck, 12/6/21
- On Confirmation Hearings: "Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett nominated to be ambassador to Luxembourg by President Biden," by Alison Dirr, Daniel Bice, and Mary Spicuzza, 8/25/21
- On 2022 Wisconsin Senate race: "Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes enters crowded 2022 Democratic race for U.S. Senate," by Bill Glauber, July 20, 2021
- On 2022 Wisconsin Senate race: "Outagamie County Executive Tom Nelson embraces underdog role in his 2022 run for U.S. Senate," by Bill Glauber, 4/30/21
- On January 6th Capitol Riot, "Ron Johnson on Jan. 6 Capitol attack: 'This didn't seem like an armed insurrection to me'," by Molly Beck, 2/15/21
- On 2022_WI_Senate: "Lt. Gov. candidate Mandela Barnes compares Trump immigration policies to a 'race to create a superior race'," by Molly Beck, Sept. 21, 2018
- (On Leah Vukmir & Tammy Baldwin): Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on 2018 Wisconsin Senate race, 9/19/2018
- (On Tony Evers): Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on 2018 Wisconsin governor race, 8/15/2018
- (On Ron Johnson): Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel on 2016 Wisconsin Senate race, 11/21/2015
- (On Scott Walker): Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel on 2015 Iowa Freedom Summit, 3/2/2015 & 3/3/2015
- (On Jeb Bush): Bill Glauber of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Healthcare", 11/4/2013
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Candidate's campaign manager is man upstairs," by Daniel Bice, Sept. 05, 2010
- (On Ron Johnson): Election 2010 Interview in Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 8/25/2010
- (On Ron Johnson): Don Walker in Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 6/6/2010 & 8/28/2010
- (On Tim Michels & Russell Feingold): WI Senate Debate, in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 10/17/2004
- (On Russ Feingold & Tim Michels): WI Senate Debate, in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 10/1/2004
- (On Pat Buchanan): Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (in Boston Globe, p. A19), 10/18/2000
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Scott Walker: Ban abortion after 20 weeks at both state & federal level.
Scott Walker: Passed pro-life legislation & defunded Planned Parenthood.
Ron Johnson: Strict child victim enforcement could reduce reporting.
Leah Vukmir: Don't let our veterans down, like with opioids at Tomah VA.
Ron Johnson: Unsecure Mexican border is a gateway for drug traffickers.
Tony Evers: AdWatch: should have fired teacher caught viewing porn.
Scott Walker: Freeze stewardship program for state lands.
Tom Barrett: Named ambassador to Luxembourg; many emigres in Wisconsin.
Tim Michels: Iím a free-trade guy, but need to fix agreements.
Ron Johnson: Supports term limits, two or three terms max in Senate.
Sarah Godlewski: Clear we've got a gun violence problem in this country.
Ron Johnson: Jan. 6 didn't seem like an armed insurrection to me.
Tom Nelson: Backs Medicare for All.
Jeb Bush: ObamaCare is flawed to its core.
Ron Johnson: ObamaCare is greatest single assault on our freedom.
Tammy Baldwin: Jason's Law: stop over-prescribing opioids at VA hospitals.
Russell Feingold: Privatizing screening at the airports allowed 9/11 to happen.
Tim Michels: Privatizing makes security screening efficient and cheap.
Tim Michels: Iraq is a reason there hasnít been another terrorist attack.
Mandela Barnes: Trump immigration policies make people feel less than human.
Scott Walker: Anti-state unions but pro-private unions.
Principles & Values|
Mandela Barnes: Hit for overdue property taxes & unpaid parking tickets.
War & Peace|
Ron Johnson: Supports Obama's withdrawal plan, since it was Bush's plan.
Russell Feingold: Canít blame Iraq on the media.
Pat Buchanan: Doesnít matter to US whose flag flies over Jerusalem.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of WI political races in The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.