Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Pennsylvania House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from PA legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Brendan Boyle (2) Democratic House Member U.S. Rep Pennsylvania- 13
- Dwight Evans (2) Democrat U.S. Rep Pennsylvania- 2
- Fred Keller (3) Republican U.S. Rep Pennsylvania-12
- Guy Reschenthaler (1) Republican U.S. Rep Pennsylvania- 14
- Jim Christiana (1) Republican candidate for Pennsylvania U. S. Senator Pennsylvania
- Joe Schiavoni (2) Ohio Democratic candidate for Ohio Governor
- Lloyd Smucker (4) Republican U.S. Rep Pennsylvania- 11
- Madeleine Dean (3) Democrat U.S. Rep Pennsylvania- 4
- Rick Saccone (4) Republican Senate challenger (withdrew) Pennsylvania
- Scott Perry (1) Republican U.S. Rep Pennsylvania-4
- Scott Wagner (6) Pennsylvania Republican
- Tom Corbett (2) Pennsylvania Republican Governor
- Tom Wolf (6) Pennsylvania Democratic Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Pennsylvania state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- PA-R Fred Keller - Elected 2019 to U.S.House (R-PA-14)
Member of the Pennsylvania House from the 85th district (2010-2019)
- PA-D Joe Schiavoni , Ohio 2018 Democratic candidate for Ohio Governor
Member of the Ohio Senate, 33rd district, Jan. 6, 2009-December 31, 2018
- PA-R Guy Reschenthaler - Elected 2018 to U.S.House (R-PA-14)
Member of the Pennsylvania Senate from the 37th district (2015-2018)
- PA-D Madeleine Dean - Elected 2018 to U.S.House (D-PA-4)
Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives from the 153rd district (2012-2018)
- PA-R Lloyd Smucker - Elected 2016 to U.S.House (R-PA-11)
Member of the Pennsylvania Senate from the 13th district (2009-2016)
- R-PA-28 Scott Wagner - Running 2018 for Governor
Member of the Pennsylvania senate, 28th district
- D-PA-2 Dwight Evans - Elected 2016 to U.S. House
Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 203, 1981-2016
- R-PA-4 Scott Perry - member of United States House of Representatives
former member of Pennsylvania House of Representatives, 92nd district, 2007-2012
- D-PA-13 Brendan F. Boyle - member of United States House of Representatives
former member of Pennsylvania House of Representatives, 170th district, 2009-2015
- R-PA-15 Charlie Dent - member of United States House of Representatives
former member of Pennsylvania State Senate, 16th district, 1999-2004
former member of Pennsylvania State House, 132nd district, 1991-1998
- Rick Saccone, 2018 candidate for House special election
Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, 39th district, since 2011
- Jim Christiana, 2018 candidate for US Senate
Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, 15th district, since 2009
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Scott Wagner: Co-sponsor of bill to ban abortion after 20 weeks.
Tom Wolf: Vetoed bill to ban abortion after 20 weeks.
Tom Wolf: Tradition of freedom of conscience includes abortion rights.
Scott Wagner: Ban abortions after 20 weeks.
Guy Reschenthaler: End the barbaric practice of dismemberment abortions.
Tom Wolf: Vetoes further limits on dilation and evacuation abortions.
Budget & Economy|
Tom Wolf: OpEd: Line-item veto prolongs the budget impasse.
Rick Saccone: Prosecute sexual deviants who email child images.
Madeleine Dean: Prosecute sexual deviants who email child images.
Lloyd Smucker: Prosecute sexual deviants who email child images.
Tom Wolf: Signed Medical Marijuana Act.
Fred Keller: Establish state medical marijuana program.
Jim Christiana: Voted YES on Medical Marijuana Act.
Lloyd Smucker: Voted NO on Medical Marijuana Act.
Dwight Evans: Establish state medical marijuana program.
Madeleine Dean: Establish state medical marijuana program.
Scott Wagner: Establish statewide medical marijuana program.
Joe Schiavoni: Protect students from failing online charter schools.
Rick Saccone: Increase education funding by more than $400 million.
Energy & Oil|
Fred Keller: Establish process to replace coal plants with green energy.
Tom Corbett: Establish process to replace coal plants with green energy.
Scott Wagner: Establish process to replace coal plants with green energy.
Brendan Boyle: Coal plants are vital to the Commonwealth.
Dwight Evans: Coal plants are vital to the Commonwealth.
Lloyd Smucker: State process to replace coal plants with green energy.
Madeleine Dean: Federal process to replace coal plants with green energy.
Joe Schiavoni: $100M to address water quality with sewer improvements.
Families & Children|
Scott Wagner: Co-sponsored bill to defund Planned Parenthood.
Scott Wagner: Let state lawmakers decide voting districts.
Tom Wolf: Independent commission to decide voting districts.
Fred Keller: Account for military & religious issues in voter photo ID.
Scott Perry: Account for military & religious issues in voter photo ID.
Tom Corbett: Account for military & religious issues in voter photo ID.
Lloyd Smucker: Account for military & religious issues in voter photo ID.
Brendan Boyle: Opposes tinkering with photo ID voter requirements.
Rick Saccone: Stop government employee unions from using dues on politics.
Rick Saccone: Closing $60B pension deficit is step in the right direction.
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Pennsylvania House and Senate.
Legislation citations (from news media or state archives):
- CampusElect 2018: Pennsylvania legislative voting record analysis, (Scott Wagner & Tom Wolf), 10/9/2018
- Huffington Post on Pennsylvania SB3/HB77, on abortions after 20 weeks, (Scott Wagner & Tom Wolf), 3/3/2017
- Ellwood City Ledger on Pennsylvania SB-3, on dismemberment abortions, (Guy Reschenthale & Tom Wolf), 2/6/2017
- Marijuana Policy Project on Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Act, 4/17/2016
- Pennsylvania SB3, on medical marijuana program, 1/26/2015
- Pennsylvania HB 2354, on green energy, (Fred Keller), 10/22/2014
- Press release on Pennsylvania HB90, on sexual deviants, (Smucker, Dean & Saccone), 10/10/2014
- Pennsylvania HB 2354, on coal plants, 7/1/2014
- Press release on Pennsylvania SB1071 & HB1507, (Rick Saccone), 6/6/2014-6/14/2016
- Pennsylvania HB 934, on photo ID voter requirements, 3/14/2012