Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Arizona Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 AZ Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Blake Masters (12) Republican Challenger Arizona
- Doug Ducey (1) Arizona Republican Governor
- Jim Lamon (6) Republican Challenger Arizona
- Justin Olson (16) Republican Challenger for Senate Arizona
- Kelli Ward (2) Republican candidate for Arizona U.S. Senator Arizona
- Kyrsten Sinema (2) Democratic candidate for Arizona U.S. Senator Arizona
- Mark Brnovich (20) Republican Challenger Arizona
- Mick McGuire (8) Republican Senate Challenger Arizona
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Arizona Senate debates and race coverage:
- Snopes/OnTheIssues interviews for legislators who missed votes on the January 6th Scorecard, 1/6/22
- The Daily Signal, "16 Attorneys General File Amicus Brief Supporting Masterpiece Cakeshop Owner Jack Phillips," by Mary Margaret Olohan, November 19, 2021
- Fox News, "Gen. Mick McGuire on 'Fox & Friends': The radical left is 'tearing this country apart'," by Joshua Q. Nelson, Oct. 14, 2021
- Tucson Weekly, "The GOP candidates running for Senate next year want to end abortion in the United States," by Jim Nintzel, October 07, 2021
- The Stanford Review, "The Review Interviews Blake Masters," 28 Sep 2021
- Newsweek, "Blake Masters, Arizona GOP Senate Candidate, Rails Against 'Anti-White Racism'," by Jack Dutton, 8/10/21
- FOX News, 'Sunday Morning Futures' on Texas voting bill, July 25, 2021
- FOX News, "To defeat critical race theory, hold tight to Constitution, Declaration of Independence," by Mark Brnovich, July 22, 2021
- CNN, "2020 election becomes early dividing line for Republicans in crucial 2022 Senate race in Arizona," by Alex Rogers and Michael Warren, July 17, 2021
- Fox News, "Arizona AG slams Biden's 'shameful' and inaccurate rhetoric on GOP election laws," 7/17/21
- The Week, "Peter Thiel's implausible populists," by Samuel Goldman, July 15, 2021
- FOX 10 Phoenix, "Blake Masters launches GOP run against Arizona Senator Mark Kelly," by Jonathan J. Cooper, July 13, 2021
- Fox News, "Hannity on Biden's speech, voting measures," July 13, 2021
- Washington Examiner, "Reject David Chipman's nomination to lead ATF," by Mark Brnovich [AZ AG] & Patrick Morrisey [WV AG], July 13, 2021
- Politico.com, "Thiel ally's entrance kicks off protracted GOP Senate fight in Arizona," by James Arkin, 07/12/2021
- The Hill, "Thiel ally Blake Masters launches Arizona Senate bid," by Tal Axelrod, 07/12/21
- The Arizona Republic, "Blake Masters enters GOP Senate race, saying age, political experience 'overrated'," by Yvonne Wingett Sanchez, 7/12/21
- U.S. Term Limits press release, "Jim Lamon Pledges to Support Term Limits on Congress," July 1, 2021
- Anchorage Daily News, "Alaska needs a senator who will unleash our full energy potential," by Kelly Tshibaka, May 31, 2021
- KNAU Arizona Public Radio, "Solar Executive Is 1st GOP Candidate In Arizona Senate Race," May 4, 2021
- CNN K-File, "Murkowski challenger wrote in support of 'ex-gay' organization and posts on evils of 'addictive' witchcraft and 'Twilight'," by Em Steck and Andrew Kaczynski, April 27, 2021
- Anchorage Daily News, "I'm a candidate for U.S. Senate because I'm running for Alaska," by Kelly Tshibaka, March 30, 2021
- KJZZ 91.5-FM, "Arizona AG Wants To Use Stimulus Package For Tax Breaks Despite Provision Barring It," by Jill Ryan, March 26, 2021
- Arizona Republic: "Doug Ducey vs. Kelli Ward for the Senate in '22? That would be epic. But it won't happen," Laurie Roberts, 12/11/2020
- CNN, "Arizona GOP chair encourages anti-stay-at-home protesters to dress like health care workers," by Veronica Stracqualursi, April 28, 2020
- Arizona Republic, "Whoa. Attorney General Mark Brnovich wants to legalize marijuana," by Laurie Roberts, 7/23/19
- Columbus Dispatch on Ohio Senate Bill 1, on fentanyl-related offenses, (John Kasich), 8/1/2018
- Time Magazine, "A Coal Executive Switched to Building Solar Plants. Now He's Worried Trump Will Hurt His Business," by Justin Worland, January 11, 2018
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Justin Olson: 100% Pro-Life voting record, defunded Planned Parenthood.
Mark Brnovich: As Attorney General, weighed in on a dozen pro-life cases.
Mick McGuire: Congress must end funding relating to abortion.
Mark Brnovich: Argued to overturn Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood v. Casey.
Blake Masters: Absolutely no abortions; I think it's demonic.
Budget & Economy|
Justin Olson: Decrease the size, scope and reach of the federal government.
Blake Masters: Need to invest in infrastructure, but against bloated bill.
Mark Brnovich: Wants to use stimulus money for state tax breaks.
Mark Brnovich: Refusal to make gender transition cake is protected speech.
Mark Brnovich: Critical race theory is threatening neo-Marxist idea.
Blake Masters: Highlights opposition to critical race theory.
Blake Masters: Big corporations think they're bigger than America.
Justin Olson: Strong supporter of law enforcement professionals.
Mark Brnovich: States lead on marijuana; feds need to get out of the way.
Mark Brnovich: Legislature should legalize marijuana rather than initiative.
Justin Olson: Critical race theory is harmful divisive ideology.
Mark Brnovich: Give religious schools access to school choice tax credits.
Mark Brnovich: Complaint filed by Board of Regents for conflict of interest.
Mark Brnovich: Sued to strike down in-state tuition for DACA recipients.
Mark Brnovich: Give religious schools equal access to choice tax credits.
Blake Masters: Schools are indoctrinating students with anti-white racism.
Justin Olson: Support parents using tax dollars for private schools.
Energy & Oil|
Justin Olson: Opposed boosting renewable energy as too costly.
Mark Brnovich: Challenged carbon regulations as "back door Green New Deal".
Justin Olson: Enact policies that don't negatively affect the economy.
Jim Lamon: When facts are laid out, it's clear coal is not coming back.
Families & Children|
Mark Brnovich: Combat the serious problem of elder abuse.
Justin Olson: Teach the importance of free markets and capitalism.
Kyrsten Sinema: Opposed trade with Malaysia: they imprison LGBT people.
Justin Olson: Support election integrity reforms like voter ID.
Justin Olson: I voted for election integrity, ban ballot harvesting.
Jim Lamon: Signed document falsely claiming to be presidential elector.
Blake Masters: Democrats want to federal elections so GOP can't win.
Mark Brnovich: Criticism of GOP election laws divisive, not true.
Mark Brnovich: Time, place and manner statutes on elections are valid.
Mick McGuire: Acknowledged that Biden is "duly elected" president.
Blake Masters: Supports audit of 2020 Arizona votes: lacked transparency.
Jim Lamon: Signed pledge to support term limits on Congress.
Jim Lamon: Supported Arizona audit of 2020 election votes.
Justin Olson: Earned an "A" rating from the National Rifle Association.
Mick McGuire: The right to bear arms is not optional and not up for debate.
Mark Brnovich: Oppose David Chipman, activist for gun control, to lead ATF.
Mark Brnovich: Fighting illegal and unconstitutional COVID-19 mandates.
Justin Olson: No COVID vaccine mandate for state regulated utilities.
Mark Brnovich: Filed first lawsuit against national COVID vaccine mandate.
Mick McGuire: For restoring tuition reimbursement for National Guard.
Justin Olson: Finish the wall; verify immigration status for jobs.
Mick McGuire: No border, no security; No security, no country.
Jim Lamon: United States should not accept Afghan refugees.
Principles & Values|
Justin Olson: Committed to confirming conservative justices.
Jim Lamon: AdWatch: shootout with Biden, Pelosi, Kelly.
Mark Brnovich: Church attendance is clearly an "essential activity".
Mick McGuire: America is the greatest country in the history of the world.
Mick McGuire: Will always oppose infringement of our constitutional rights.
Mick McGuire: The radical left is tearing this country apart.
Blake Masters: America is still the best nation in the world.
Blake Masters: For patriotic education, mourns loss of American optimism.
Blake Masters: Describes himself as an American first conservative.
Blake Masters: Being a conventional politician is sort of overrated.
Doug Ducey: Certified Biden victory in AZ; then named GOP Governor chair.
Kelli Ward: Filed lawsuits to overturn Biden victory over Trump in AZ.
Kelli Ward: Urged anti-closure protestors to dress as health workers.
Justin Olson: My faith is critical to me and a big part of who I am.
Kyrsten Sinema: Took oath of office on Constitution, not Bible.
Mark Brnovich: Let states use COVID relief money for cutting state taxes.
Justin Olson: We need fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, economic growth.
Blake Masters: Government should better regulate big tech companies.
The above quotations are from 2022 Arizona Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)