Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 New York Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NY Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Cynthia Nixon (16) New York Democratic candidate for governor of New York
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New York 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Capital Region Spectrum News, "Upstate ignored in gubernatorial debate," by Nick Reisman, August 30, 2018
- Slate Magazine, "Cynthia Nixon Debated Famously Angry Andrew Cuomo and Got Smeared as Too Angry", by Christina Cauterucci, Aug 30, 2018
- Huffington Post, "Cynthia Nixon: 'Vote For The Homo, Not For The Cuomo'," by Jenna Amatulli, 05/09/2018
- Forbes Magazine, "Cannabis industry could be a form of reparations," 5/7/2018
- NY Daily News, "Nixon: make New York a 'sanctuary state,'" April 5, 2018
- Syracuse Post-Standard, "Cynthia Nixon on Syracuse poverty, development, upstate," by Julie McMahon, April 5, 2018
- U.S. News & World Report, "Cuomo: $25M Spent to Help Village's Water," April 4, 2018
- WCSJ News, "Cynthia Nixon says gun control, legalizing marijuana," by Michael Dobuski, April 4, 2018
- New York Post, "Cynthia Nixon 'absolutely for' legalizing marijuana," by Lia Eustachewich, April 4, 2018
- Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, "Cynthia Nixon about 'Andrew the bully'," by Joseph Spector, March 27, 2018
- Daily Mail (UK), "Cynthia Nixon slams film industry tax breaks," by Abigail Miller, March 26, 2018
- Vox.com, "Andrew Cuomo can't afford to ignore Cynthia Nixon's challenge," by Jen Kirby, March 22, 2018
- Chicago Tribune, "Cynthia Nixon's political debut puts gay rights in spotlight," by Chris Carola, March 21, 2018
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "7 things to know about Cynthia Nixon," by Fiza Pirani, March 20, 2018
- NY Daily News, "Cynthia Nixon takes aim at Cuomo in 1st campaign event," March 20, 2018
- NY1.com, "Cynthia Nixon laying groundwork in run for governor," by Zack Fink, March 6, 2018
- Time Magazine, "Abortion Rights Are Human Rights," by Cynthia Nixon, January 22, 2016
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Cynthia Nixon: Abortion is a fundamental right for all women.
Budget & Economy|
Cynthia Nixon: A budget bullies people when it shortchanges opportunities.
Cynthia Nixon: History of pro-gay rights with established credibility.
Cynthia Nixon: Fight against tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy.
Cynthia Nixon: Transform our criminal justice system.
Cynthia Nixon: Arresting people for cannabis is racist war on drugs.
Cynthia Nixon: Racial equity in cannabis industry as form of reparations.
Cynthia Nixon: Legalize marijuana and capture the revenue.
Cynthia Nixon: Fight against the Old Boys Club for quality education.
Cynthia Nixon: Outraged over slow response to village's contaminated water.
Cynthia Nixon: Main focus of campaign is exposing ongoing corruption.
Cynthia Nixon: If you want more done on gun control, get involved.
Cynthia Nixon: Fight for statewide immigrant sanctuary protection.
Cynthia Nixon: Access to good jobs for all those in need of them.
Cynthia Nixon: Limit tax breaks to the film industry; they don't need it.
Cynthia Nixon: Infrastructure decimated by tax breaks given to corporations.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Cynthia Nixon New York Democratic candidate for governor of New York
The above quotations are from 2018 New York Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2017-18 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)