Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Montana Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 MT Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Albert Olszewski (25) Republican candidate for Montana U.S. Senator Montana
- Matt Rosendale (4) Republican candidate for Montana U. S. Senator Montana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Montana 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- IntoMore.com, "Harder to Change Birth Certificate," by Nico Lang, 16 Nov 2017
- Politifact.com, "Jon Tester supports a national gun registry?" by John Kruzel, August 21st, 2017
- KPAX-8 Missoula, "Rosendale enters 2018 U.S. Senate race," by Mike Dennison, July 31, 2017
- Helena Independent Record, "Montana auditor says he'll challenge Tester," by Jayme Fraser, July 31, 2017
- The Missoulian, "GOP candidates condemn court ruling on illegal aliens," by Taylor Rose, June 2, 2016
- KGVO Newstalk interview of Al Olszewski, posted on Facebook, 4/28/2017
- Flathead Beacon, "Lawmaker to Challenge Tester in 2018", by Tristan Scott, 4/11/17
- KTVQ, "Kalispell state senator is the first Republican", by Mike Dennison, 4/11/17
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Albert Olszewski: Defend unborn children without exception.
Albert Olszewski: All human life needs to be protected.
Matt Rosendale: Against abortion in all circumstances.
Budget & Economy|
Albert Olszewski: For balanced budget instead of intergenerational theft.
Albert Olszewski: No same-sex marriage.
Albert Olszewski: Don't require pay equity between men & women.
Albert Olszewski: No Confederate flags on government property.
Albert Olszewski: Allowing 71 genders on birth certificate costs over $100,000.
Albert Olszewski: Federal regulations get in the way of small business.
Albert Olszewski: Supports death penalty.
Albert Olszewski: Class 1 narcotics like marijuana should not be legal.
Energy & Oil|
Albert Olszewski: Supports fracking and offshore oil drilling.
Matt Rosendale: Develop fossil fuels, don't subsidize green energy.
Albert Olszewski: Let Montanans control state land.
Albert Olszewski: Term limits set for members of Congress.
Albert Olszewski: Require photo ID to vote.
Albert Olszewski: Repeal and replace Obamacare, with bipartisan approach.
Albert Olszewski: Repeal and replace Obamacare with bipartisan approach.
Matt Rosendale: Full repeal of Obamacare.
Albert Olszewski: Halt expansion of Medicaid; halt ObamaCare unfunded mandates.
Albert Olszewski: ObamaCare is imploding; shore up healthcare system.
Albert Olszewski: Champion a veterans' healthcare system.
Albert Olszewski: Give our military the resources they need.
Albert Olszewski: State immigration enforcement is not discrimination.
Principles & Values|
Albert Olszewski: References to God on federal buildings is ok.
Matt Rosendale: Get rid of tax on multimillion-dollar estates.
War & Peace|
Albert Olszewski: War is last resort, but must stand firm.
Albert Olszewski: When possible, we need to keep our troops out of harm's way.
Albert Olszewski: Balance diplomacy with waging war as a last resort.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Albert Olszewski Republican candidate for Montana U.S. Senator Montana
- Matt Rosendale Republican candidate for Montana U. S. Senator Montana
The above quotations are from 2018 Montana Senate race: debates and news coverage.