Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2017-18 Minnesota Special Senate Election
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2017-18 Special Election for U.S. Senate in Minnesota (number of quotes indicated):
- Tina Smith (4) Minnesota Democratic Minnesota Lieutenant Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Minnesota 2017-18 Senate special election debates and race coverage
This special election will replace Al Franken who resigned in December 2017.
Minnesota will also simultaneously hold its regularly-scheduled 6-year election.
- Brainerd Dispatch, "Housley challenges opponent's 'extreme' politics in senate bid," by Gabriel Lagarde, Jul 31, 2018
- Minneapolis Post, "PolyMet amendment: Corporate welfare? Or a reasonable deal?", by Sam Brodey, 06/13/18
- Hutchinson Leader, "Fifteen minutes with Karin Housley," by Jeremy Jones, Feb. 18, 2018
- Marshall Independent, "Housley takes senior care issues on campaign," by Michael Lamb, Jan. 31, 2018
- Mankato Free Press, "Housley tours region to focus on economic gain," by Trey Mewes, Jan. 30, 2018
- Minneapolis Post, "WCCO interview offers an early look at Karin Housley," by Eric Black, January 30, 2018
- LetFreedomRingBlog.com, "Sen. Housley: Trump, senior advocate," January 28, 2018
- Twin Cities Pioneer Press, "Karin Housley wants Al Franken's Senate seat," by Dave Orrick, Jan. 25, 2018
- Minneapolis Star-Tribune, "Smith stands behind her work with Planned Parenthood," by Maya Rao, 1/20/2018
- Politico.com, "Female lieutenant governor expected to replace Franken," by Maggie Severns, 12/06/2017
- MinnPost.com, "The rise of Tina Smith," by Briana Bierschbach, 02/02/15
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tina Smith: Vice president of Planned Parenthood of MN/SD/ND.
Tina Smith: Pushed state subsidy for the expansion of the Mayo Clinic.
Tina Smith: We need to tax wealthier Minnesotans, to fix problems.
Tina Smith: Helped rebuild collapsed Interstate-35 bridge in Minneapolis.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Tina Smith Minnesota Democratic Minnesota Lieutenant Governor
The above quotations are from 2017-18 Minnesota Special Senate Election.
Error processing SSI file