Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 West Virginia Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 WV Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Bill Cole (5) West Virginia Republican 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Jeff Kessler (3) West Virginia Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Jim Justice (4) West Virginia Democratic nominee for governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
West Virginia Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Lexington (KY) Herald-Leader, by Bill Estep, September 30, 2016
- WVGazetteMail.com, "Cole, Justice say they wonít take away Medicaid expansion", by Lori Kersey, September 3rd, 2016
- WVGazetteMail.com, "Many similarities, but some differences between Cole, Justice", by David Gutman, August 28th, 2016
- WOWK-TV 13, "New House Speaker Reaches Out", Oct 30, 2015
- Parkersburg News and Sentinel, "Justice meets local Democrats, business owners", by Brett Dunlap, October 9th, 2015
- WVGazetteMail.com, "Justice weighs in on same-sex marriage decision", by David Gutman, July 2nd, 2015
- Charleston Daily Mail, "Cole's gubernatorial bid endorsed by 67 Senate, House Republicans", by Samuel Speciale, June 23, 2015
- WVVA Multimedia, "Bill Cole Announces Candidacy", June 02, 2015
- West Virginia MetroNews, "Kessler eyes Governor's race", by Hoppy Kercheval, March 24, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jim Justice: The Supreme Court ruled on abortion, and the law is the law.
Jeff Kessler: Prohibit abortions after 20 weeks.
Bill Cole: People who sell drugs belong in jail.
Bill Cole: Supports combating our growing drug epidemic.
Jim Justice: Paid $900,000 fine for poor pollution controls at mines.
Jim Justice: EPA regulations have been difficult, overreaching, and wrong.
Jeff Kessler: Don't require permit and training for concealed carry.
Jim Justice: Don't plan on repealing Obamacare/ACA's Medicaid expansion.
Jeff Kessler: ObamaCare gets thousands of the poor onto Medicaid.
Bill Cole: Honor and support military as guardians of our freedoms.
Bill Cole: Work with legislature to reform our tax code.
Bill Cole: Recommends action--not more studies--on transportation.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bill Cole West Virginia Republican 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Jeff Kessler West Virginia Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Jim Justice West Virginia Democratic nominee for governor
The above quotations are from 2016 West Virginia Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2014-15 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)